Please see all posted guidelines for our 2020-2021 winter sports!
Few key items:
- Capacity limit is set to 250 TOTAL inside the James A Taylor Activity Center (this includes: teams/coaches/cops/admin/cheerleaders/concession workers/gate workers/spectators)
- PARENTS WILL HAVE FIRST PRIORITY! (NO EXCEPTIONS)
- We will honor Gold Member/High School League Passes UNTIL WE REACH CAPACITY.
- If we reach capacity prior to an event start, we will not permit any other spectators into the James A Taylor Activity Center.
- We want to maintain a safe environment for our Student-Athletes, Coaches, and Families.
- Games will also be live streamed (Announcement in the next few weeks)